Sunday, June 04, 2006

Liftoff.

This Monday, June 5, 2006, my comic strip “Ace Terrier, World’s Greatest Plumber” will begin. This is, in no small measure, kind of what I consider to be my life’s work, or one of its major works. I don’t really expect anyone to understand why; but the vision in my head, to be completed decades from now, makes sense.

The strip is excrutiatingly shitty, especially at first. The strips that will begin updating every weekday were drawn several years ago with poor materials, and often in less-than-ideal conditions (like on a bus). It will be many months before we get to material that I consider fit for human consumption. So aside from this mention, there will be no publicity campaign.

Stay tuned; there is also new material destined for this blog, which seems to have become a music blog without my realizing it. Soon it will also be a literary blog. I hope.

No comments: