Saturday, September 02, 2006

Apologies.

Oh, man, two weeks without an update. Not even the public domain short stories upated. And I meant to do a whole bunch of July Stuff posts, but it’s September already, so forget it.

I’ll just note that among the things I wanted to write about in the July Stuff posts were:


And a few more things that aren’t directly in my line of vision.

As is tradition, whenever I skimp on the public domain short stories, I’ll catch up this weekend. So here come three of ’em in a row. I’m getting perilously close to running out of the ones I already have on my hard drive, which means I’m going to have to start scanning or typing them in pretty soon. Okay, I’ll stop bitching about the work involved in doing something which no one asked for or particularly cares about.

Something else will happen in the next few weeks in this blog which may or may not be of interest to anyone who might be reading it. Stay tuned.

No comments: